Bee-ads 480x60

sexta-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2015


Sometimes things simply fail.
Some of them, they simply get old and die.
Other, die because of terrible design mistakes.
Last Wednesday, a coworker stood up and walked away from his workplace.
After a while, we heard a loud bang and some colleagues started complaining of power loss.
A small power adapter had burned and short circuited with a loud bang!
And here it is...

Looking at it, I wonder how it didn't had any worse damage or even a fire!!
The two input cables were simply gone with their remains wandering inside the plastic case.